OnTrac Satellite Technology
- Control your system via cell phone, smart phone,
landline phone, secure Internet website or combination of all
- Allows installation in remote areas with poor or no cellular reception,
making OnTrac more reliable than cellular-based communications
- State-of-the-art technology ensures service and compatibility well into
- Allows you to view precise system location when used with our exclusive
Reinke Navigator™ Series of GPS Controls
- Eliminates signal reception issues caused by tall crops, terrain, or
- Create reports, control your system or view extensive history via the
With OnTrac’s state-of-the-art satellite technology, you can receive
alerts and status updates on any of these devices, or a combination of
all. Your irrigation systems will never be out of reach!
Receive system updates and alerts via text messages, or by voice alerts to your cell phone.
Receive alert notifications quickly and conveniently to your pager.
PDA and Smart Phone
Text messages are just the beginning. With your PDA or smart phone and an internet connection, you can view system status on the web.
Receive status change information at e-mail addresses of your choice. Each text message, e-mail alert, and pager alert also provides current
status of all systems being monitored by OnTrac.
View system status and location from anywhere in the world via a secure OnTrac web site.
Voice alerts to any phone
OnTrac can call your home, office, or cell phones with alert messages and status updates. Or, you can call a toll-free number to check the last-known system status.